Kontroversi Pilihan Raya

There are so much stuffs happening recently. (common topic to start with)
Well I guess the "political issues" are the top item. Just please don't listen too much to the ugly side. It cause wrinkles and I believe that we're too young for botox.

So basically we've been bombarded by the 'future' stuffs like holograms, flying cars (which I personally think it's suppose to be 'small jet with car design' as cars defined as vehicles that need tires and be driven on the road), gundams, time machine and stuffs. And should all of that happen without any implications?

Y'know, being an "aftershool" means you'll have no one to follow you on social networks unless you're gifted with popularity, which I have no idea how to gain it.
So do follow me on instagram (click)
(if you have it)... Bhahaha, thank you.