Oh Bulan.... I've met Yuna.


As a normal human being (which, I think I am, atleast....) I have a bucket list*.
Some of them was achieved; like be a somebody (kinda), have a girlfriend, earn some money, have a cool smartphone, leave school, and guess what, meeting Yuna is one of them.

I've met her before la. (I went to see her sing tu pernah). But, yeah. Atlast dapat bersembang like, 5 minutes. It's sure does a dream come true.

I'm not the kind of guy who will go all crazy when I meet artists. (I've met a lot though). But let's face it, atleast kita ada satu artist yg kita minat gila babi.
Mcm aku; Yuna. (Dan dato' siti, dan fazura, dan nora danish, dan... ect)

But yeah, Alhamdulillah. I iz seronok.

* bucket list - a number of experience or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.